Monday 31 December 2012


Source

“Everything is falling into place exactly as designed by the universe.” ~Carmen Harra


Dear 2013,

As I welcome you in so shiny and new, already I am feeling excited and hopeful. My intentions for you are as follows - each day: 

1. I intend to feel grateful knowing that I am not missing out and am in fact blessed to have so much; 
2. I intend to spend more time doing things that I love with people that I love doing things with;
3. I intend to be more kind to and on my self and community;
4. I intend to smile and laugh more, as laughter lines are far more flattering than frown lines;
5. I intend to go with the flow, living in the present and milking the magic from each and every moment without so much as a glance in the rear-view mirror;
6. I intend to spend more time in nature, one of our greatest teachers; 
7. I intend to trust any challenges are simply lessons that I have yet to master;
8. I intend to learn to travel light and lovingly let go of things, habits, relationships and limiting beliefs that no longer serve my highest good;
9. I intend to honour the journey I am on and trust in my inner wisdom - my wisest guru;
10. I intend to nurture and nourish my dreams and know that they will unfold at the perfect time for me.

May you be loved, at peace and have all your dreams-fulfilled

Blessings,

Wendyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment