Monday 9 June 2014

hugs and kisses
Photo

If You Really Knew Me ~ That is not what my daughter said. But this, my friends, is what my heart heard:
I don’t care where you’ve been; I am just glad you are here now.I don’t keep track of your failings; I am just glad you are here now.I don’t remember your mistakes; I am just glad you are here now.Because you know what comforts me? You – not what you did do or didn’t do last week, two months ago, or two years ago. You – the mere smell of your presence comforts me.I don’t care where you’ve been; I am just glad you are here now.
~ Excerpt from 'Hands Free Mama.' 
When we choose to live completely in the present moment, just as children and animals do, we allow the Universe to create a completely fresh 'future' experience for us, instead of a replay of the 'past'. <3 LOA

No comments:

Post a Comment