Wednesday 8 May 2013


Photo


I AM 
Say it to yourself, "I am a wonderful Being.
There is nothing that I cannot achieve.
The world addresses itself to me always in positive ways.
Everything always works out magnificently for me.
I live a charmed life.
Things are supposed to and always do, go well for me.
Seas part for me.
I have the resources of the Universe at my disposal.
I live in an environment where I am inspired to a new thought.
And as soon as I give birth to it, things align in order to bring me
the actualization or the manifestation of it.
I am an extension of Source Energy.
I am God in a physical body and I am good.
And because I am good, good things come to me.
And if I am sick it is temporary because it is natural that I be well.
And if I am not abundant of things that are important to me,
it is temporary because it is natural that I be abundant.
And there is nothing that I am supposed to do, but all kinds of things that I want to do." ~ Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment