Monday 17 February 2014

Photography

Life is a Series of Delicious Moments

"There is so much variety and so much of it is pleasing for different reasons. There is not one right way to anything. There are endless ways. And as an individual you re wanting to choose your path based upon the way you feel, as you are making the choice. So how do I be the fulfillment of that which I came forth to be? How do I get done what I came forth to do?
First of all, you didn t come forth to get anything done. You came forth to have the experience of doing and there s a big difference. You didn t come forth to complete. You came forth to have the pleasure of the process.
And you say, But aren't I supposed to get it done? And we say, You can't get it done.
And you say, How do I measure my progress? And we say, By the joy that you live.
And you say, But how do I know if I am getting it done in the way that I intended to do. And we say, You feel good while you are in the process, but you will never get it done.
And you say, Well how do I measure myself against others and understand that I have succeeded in any great fashion? And we say, You cannot compare yourself against others and find any measurement except your comparison with others. That does not give you any measurement of your success in this life experience.
And you say, Well doesn't comparing my self against others give me greater desire? And we say, Yes, and that serves you extremely well because that desire is summoning.
And so you say, Well if comparing myself to others gives birth to desire and causes me to summon, then how do I know that I've succeeded? And we say, You feel good, you're relaxed and allow what you've desired to be.
And you say, 'Aha', so it is important for me to complete the desires that I define. And we say, Exactly, it is only important for you to complete the desires that you define.
The only alignment that has ever been necessary, the only alignment that you ever intended was that you would set your own individualistic desires or goals and that you would find vibrational compliance with your own goals. And when you are doing that, life is good. Life is good in this moment, and in this moment, and in this moment, and in this moment.
And that is what life is. Life is a series of delicious moments". ~Abraham <3 LOA

No comments:

Post a Comment