Friday 19 December 2014

I think every woman needs pink pumps... Christian Dior ~ 50 Ultra Trendy Designer Shoes For 2014 - Style Estate -
Photo

“I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. And I don't want to get to the end, or to tomorrow, even, and realise that my life is a collection of meetings and pop cans and errands and receipts and dirty dishes. I want to eat cold tangerines and sing out loud in the car with the windows open and wear pink shoes and stay up all night laughing and paint my walls the exact colour of the sky right now. I want to sleep hard on clean white sheets and throw parties and eat ripe tomatoes and read books so good they make me jump up and down, and I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift.” ~ Shauna NiequistCold Tangerines: Celebrating the Extraordinary Nature of Everyday Life <3 LOA

No comments:

Post a Comment