Sunday 11 January 2015

Stop talking about what you don't want. Focus on what you learnt and what you DO want.  “What did I miss in the vetting/intuitive process that I allowed this person into my life?” “What is wounded inside me that I choose/chose to stay with this person for as long as I do/did?” “How can I grow from this experience – so it doesn’t repeat itself into a bad pattern?” “Do I want to make this a story about how I was a victim – or how I became a victor?” ~ Karen Salmansohn

Note to Self. Law of Attraction says, that what you focus on expands. So...stop talking about what you don't want. Focus on what you learnt and what you DO want. “What did I miss in the vetting/intuitive process that I allowed this person into my life?” “What is wounded inside me that I choose/chose to stay with this person for as long as I do/did?” “How can I grow from this experience – so that I don't attract the same experience over and over, different faces, different places...same story?” “Do I want to make this a story about how I was a victim – or how I became a victor?” ~ Karen Salmansohn

No comments:

Post a Comment