Thursday, 12 February 2015
International Association of Near-Death Studies. My main hope in conceiving the Association in 1976 and co-creating it in 1977-78 was to apply the cornerstone insights derived from the scientific study of NDE’s toward the goal of advancing global transformation. I felt then and still feel today, that findings from research into NDE’s and related phenomena could enable humankind to evolve from the dominant model of “every man for himself” to the more enlightened paradigm of “all for one and one for all.” The cornerstone insights I derived from my own study of STE’s and NDE’s are as follows:
1) We are all one. Everything comes from the same Source and returns to the same Source.
2) There is survival of consciousness beyond death. Death is not the end of existence.
3) The purpose of life is to love one another and serve each other unconditionally.
4) There is a Supreme Being, Source, or Creator who is the perfect manifestation of unconditional love.
5) There is no reason for fear death, for it is only a doorway to another level of existence.
6) What we do unto others, we do unto ourselves. Everything in the cosmos is interconnected.
7) When we serve the greater good of all things, we are in true harmony with the whole of the universe.
Posted by Reflections on Life, the Universe and Other Stuff at 00:09