Tuesday 17 July 2012

Be Your Own Cheer-leading Squad





Love, honour and respect yourself. Wake up every day and appreciate the magnificent being that you are with all your humanness, perceived flaws and imperfections. When you do this regularly enough,  you will attract people who also love and value you for all that you are.

Joyce's prayer sums this up so well:

Dear God, A long time ago I learned that you never make junk. You created me as a human person whose journey of life is the path to wholeness. This journey needs room for growth and space for evolving discovery. Each day is another opportunity to receive your help and your love as I become the person I am meant to be. Help me to love myself well and to entrust my growth to your guidance. Remind me often that I am "wonderfully made" (Ps 139:14)

P.S.
This song just seemed appropriate somehow.x






No comments:

Post a Comment