Friday 19 October 2012

I Am




"I am Divine Spirit dressed in the human body. I am love, loveable and loved."

The two most powerful words in the universe are ‘I Am.’ They are the most ancient of words, handed down from the first language spoken on this planet. It is the very name of God in action within you and to command anything within this universe with ‘I Am’ should not be taken lightly. 

‘I Am sick, I Am poor, I Am unhappy, I Am vibrantly healthy. I Am an addict, I Am angry,’ 'I Am joyful, etc. The very vibration that is released by the emotionally empowered, audible, or silent use of these words, literally acts as an encoded preface to create whatever follows. 

Through thought and feeling, you clothe that energy and create exactly what you want. You are literally a co-creator with God/the Universe, having been endowed with both the ability to create and the substance with which to create. ~ Reading & Spirituality

No comments:

Post a Comment