Friday 10 January 2014


Photo

"Whilst I was walking Olly in our local park today, daringly close I might add to what would ordinarily be the Thames 'towpath', but thankfully high enough above the swollen river, my attention was suddenly drawn to a Cormorant being swirled around downstream by the fast-moving, powerful current, with no obvious resistance, or fear, and I my sense was that it was loving every second of nature's joyride! If we pay attention, we are constantly receiving 'personal reminders' as to why we are here from the Universe/Source/God (and LOA),' predominantly via the Natural world, as they are more consistently in alignment with their Source/Universe/God connection. To me, this one was simply a reflection of my dominant energy, and a persistent Universal truth that 'going with the flow,' is by far the 'easiest,' the most 'natural' and 'fun' way to be. And, in case this message had not been received loud and clear, it was reinforced further by a pair of seagulls, equally enjoying their effortless trip. The Universe has always got our back " N.B. Sadly, this isn't a picture of the aforementioned, care-free Cormorant, as I wasn't carrying my camera. ~LOA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment