Friday 4 April 2014

And all of a sudden, she started to doubt everything    by Emilie Spring, via Flickr
Photo credited to:  Emilie Spring on Flickr

"It’s only when you have a difference of opinion with the Source/Soul/Inner being within you about that topic (that you will feel doubt).
In other words, doubt is your own contradiction of your own vibration. It doesn’t have anything to do with the practical reality of something. It doesn’t have anything to do with the certainty of something. The feeling of doubt is, “I’ve got contradictory energy. I say I want it, and then I say I don’t have it, and I say I want it, and then I say I don’t have it, and then I say I want it, and then I say I don’t have it.” That equals contradictory energy, and that’s was equals that feeling of doubt".~Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment