Monday 20 October 2014

Create positive space around you,even if it's in your mind. You must have an environment of good energy, in order to give that.
Photo

Law of Attraction ~ Morning rampage of appreciation. "I am the creator of my own reality. Life isn't happening to me, life is happening from me. When I get up in the morning I decide how the day will feel. I'm going to feel guided, worthy, deserving of all the goodness that is mine. I'm going to feel intuitive, inspired, innovative, sure, connected, vital and alive. I'm going to feel gentle, loving,and kind. I'm going to feel good. I'm going to feel happy. I'm going to feel alive, energized, invigorated. I'm going to feel eager and excited, I'm going to feel confident, sure and worthy I'm going to feel powerful and strong. I'm going to feel tuned in, tapped in, turned on. I'm going to feel positively motivated. I'm going to feel at the top of my game. I am going to feel in the zone. I'm going to demonstrate my alignment through my happiness. I relax and accept the good that know I deserve in my life. And so it is."~ Abraham <3 LOA

No comments:

Post a Comment