Wednesday 23 January 2013


Source

The Difference Between 'Want' and 'Need'

 I've noticed that when I 'want' to do something, I feel 'light' and 'excited' in anticipation, and when I feel I 'need' to do it, it feels 'heavy,' like an obligation. How we feel is the   Soul's subtle way of showing us whether we are in vibrational alignment with whatever it is we are thinking or doing.

Abraham says to: "Always do what you want to do and not what you 'need' to do. You came into this world not because you 'needed to', but because you 'wanted to.' You came here not even because you 'needed to' achieve anything, you came here to experience contrast, have fun, love and for your own expansion.  Do only what you want and you will attract those people that want to be with you, rather than feel they need to be." 

I would also add and listen to your Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment