Tuesday 22 January 2013


Photo

A Teacher

From your fears, I'm learning to Trust in the Process of Life,

From your limitations, I'm learning that when you truly Desire Something with all your Heart and Believe you will get it ~ the Universe will take care of the specifics,
From your indiscretion, I'm learning to go Inside and follow my Intuition, rather than looking Outside which only Reflects Back any false truths I may have,
From your comparisons, I'm learning to Value My Uniqueness and that Everyone is On Their Own Individual Sacred Journey,
From your judgements, I'm learning to Express the Truth of Who I Really Am and Focus on the Divine Perfection and Wholeness of My Self and Others,
From your control, I'm learning to Surrender, knowing that when we Let Go(d), our Dreams are Free to Blossom,
From your despondency, I'm learning that Darkness comes from either Thinking About the Past which has already Happened, or the Future which is a Mystery and appreciating the Joy that comes from Living in the Present which is all that truly ever exists,
From your impatience, I'm learning that Everything is always Unfolding at the Perfect Time and in the Perfect Way,
And, above all, I'm learning to be Grateful that God only ever Sends us Angels and Feel Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment